| Malachi liked to crawl in circles, he would go in the water up to his knees then crawl out on the sand, then crawl back into the water...it was fun to watch |
| He quite enjoyed himself getting covered in mud...kept crawling right through the middle of the mud hole...me... this was a result of the boys enjoying themselves |
| Tossing "pebbles" into the water. |
| I love the expression in these pictures! |
| Happy Dance! |
| Fishing with Daddy...even though they won't catch a thing |
| Gabe came in the water this year! Last year he wouldn't go in past his knees...just tossed rocks |
| Hmmm, who should I shoot first |
| Time for a science lesson...making a river. They loved it |
| Back home, Zeke is tucked in bed! |
| Cutie Patootie! |
| What? I'm thirsty! |
| What? Zeke did it! |




No comments:
Post a Comment