Wednesday, December 26, 2012

January 2012

These are noise makers they got from a New Year's Eve party



I took a similar picture over 15 years ago of my
little brother and nephew after they had
gotten into my sister's makeup and painted
her room and themselves, I guess I had it coming



Let's try this again...you've got to eat sometime...



Don't make me eat anymore...

You can't make me swallow it

What a cute, sad face!

The boys were watching dad out the window
at one point they both had major plumber going on



He had this phase for a little while of what I call his
stink face...this almost captured it, I tried and tried to
get it on camera...he would scruch up his face and poke out
his nose...it was cute, never captured it exactly



My baby is 6 months old!  And yep he sits by himself...mostly


This was Zeke's bday cake...he has been obsessed with
fire fighters ever since....He is determined he will be one
when he is older...he uses examples in casual conversation
all the time...when I'm living at the fire station...oh I can't because
I'll be fighting fires...


Zeke said for his birthday he really wanted some friends...so
he had his first birthday party!

They built these tracks themselves.

My baby is 4 years old!  He has always been such a
sweet and loving boy...my only baby that would
snuggle from the start, he still gives random hugs and says
I love you all the time...so glad to have him in my life!

Muscles!


Probably not his first goose-egg...definately not his last

No comments: