| Sweet sleeping baby! |
I cannot figure out this new blog layout...it's driving me crazy, it won't do anything I want it to....bad time to try and get caught up on life I guess...Anyway instead of just starting from today I decided I would go back and add each month that I missed and since the last post was when Malachi was born (17 months ago) I have a lot of work to do...now you can see the progression I was keeping to myself.
| My boys...check out Malachi's face.... The boys were fascinated with Malachi for the longest time |
| He smiled early...this was at 2 weeks, it was hard to capture because he wouldn't smile for the camera, just me |
| Malachi found his thumb |
| Malachi at one month |
| More smiles! |
| My 3 boys! |
| Gabe's turn! |
| The boys love their little brother! |




No comments:
Post a Comment