Thursday, December 27, 2012

Splash Park/Climbing Park

 So oddly, I didn't get any pictures but we had this get together because of my little brother's farewell...I didn't take any pictures at the farewell...I must be losing it.  He left in October and is Serving Atlanta, Georgia.
I brought the boys to the splash park for a few minutes the
week before this and they loved it and didn't want to leave
So I brought them back with Malachi and the older boys
wouldn't even play in the water...Malachi loved it though



He's not happy because his cousin tried to make him get
 in the water...somedays he likes water, others not so much

We moved over to the regular park...we call it climbing park
because there are so many climbing obstacles...they had
a lot of fun...they love the park, and spending time with
their cousins...who came with us.



These look like seats but they have them angled just right
so you sit on them and they spin...sometimes they get
spinning really fast



Gabe remembers this as the seat that made him fall off



That is my sister on the ground...she's not doing pushups,
she actually stands in front of the kids and lets them kick
her down...they love it...Zeke is swinging with no hands!

Spider-man



No comments: