Thursday, December 27, 2012

Up to Date

If you are looking to see if I have actually added anything new....I have, a lot.  So my last post was when Malachi was born...and he is 17 months.  I could have just picked up from now, but I decided I wanted to track the progress so I picked up where I left off.  I mostly just added pictures but now you can see what they have looked like for the last year and a half.  I still need to update some links, and background on the blog, figure out the layout, and how to change the pictures...There are several that flipped sideways...I don't know how to get them the right way, so if you do, please share.  I also need to download my pictures from December, but I have jumbled everything else on here so we are caught up...Hopefully I can keep up on it...too many things going on at once, it seems like I don't get anything at all done....but it's almost new year's so lets see how many improvements I can make...and keep up on...this year!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!  We love you!

No comments: