Thursday, December 27, 2012

November 2012

We have had a lot of goose eggs in our house...a lot
This is the biggest goose egg I have EVER seen
the pictures didn't show how huge it was, it stuck out at
least an inch.  Poor kiddo...don't know exactly what happened
the boys were playing in the bedroom and I didn't see this
until after...bonked the bed or wall I guess?



Fun set of boots :)

This was a little hail storm before our first snowfall

First snow of the year...we gotta go out and play!



It never takes him long to start eating the snow.

And Zeke thought he'd eat right off the ground

I hurried and helped them make the snowman...As we were
finishing it, Gabe tried to tackle it down, almost succeeded
Then I came inside because I wasn't dressed for snow...The
picture is through the window

Poor Malachi had a hard time walking all bundled...it doesn't
help that he hasn't worn shoes very much up to this point

I love when they use creativity and imagination

No comments: