| So excited to decorate Easter Eggs! |
| The monster eggs were their favorite! |
| Malachi learned how to give kisses...or at least make the noise |
| What a happy boy! |
| I do believe he is singing a song here |
| My little superman! |
| I was a little late getting Gabe's 3 year old pictures done...but here they are. |
| We have been in our house 7 1/2 years and the back yard is finally ready to plant grass |
| Ready for grass....and our berry boxes |
| This is the top of the back wall...which we use for garden |
| He looked so handsome this day |
| More 3 year pictures |
| Melts your heart doesn't it |
| Gabe made himself a bed on the floor and curled up with a book! |
| I believe this is where he learned to make fart noises/spit with his tongue....thanks brothers! |
| He's so tiny! these are meant for ring toss |
| Malachi is 9 months! Learning new things every day! |
| Before |
| Malachi's first hair cut! |
| He was curious and didn't really like to hold still, but he didn't hate it, and he did really well. |
| Peek-a-boo! |
| All done! |
| After |
| "I'm gonna soot you" He has the eye closed for aim and everything |




No comments:
Post a Comment