Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dinosaur museum

 We went to the Dinosaur museum for $2 Tuesday because it was so much cheaper...but it was so overly crowded that it wasn't really worth it.  I was a little emotional this day...Afterward we stopped at the shop for an icecream and I saw a mom who looked worried, she couldn't find her little girl...I went and asked to help and I could just see the fear on her face...I found her 2 year daughter at the icecream counter...oblivious that her mom had been looking all over for her...I can't imagine searching an overly crowded area for almost 10 minutes for my 2 year old...so glad we found her.


Malachi had a lot of fun when he was allowed to get down
and roam around, and touch

The boys loved playing in the sand

Gabe has a knack for finding cute girls


Malachi thought this was the funnest part of the whole thing



Digging for Dinosaur bones



No comments: