Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 2011

This was at our ward Christmas party...Gabe wasn't
excited to sit on this Santa's lap.

Zeke was content sitting and listening
to the stories the bishop was reading

Not sure why Gabe liked this Santa better
but it's a cute face


This was the second batch of pictures
since Malachi was poopy in the first set
Santa seemed to be holding him away :)

I always love sleeping pictures

Gabe is pretty happy with his
gingerbread house

Zeke did most of his by himself but they were not standing
or staying together very well

My sisters and I had a crazy idea to get together and do
the gingerbread houses...8 kids all at once...what were
we thinking?!

Gabe couldn't wait to eat his...but he did wait a couple
of days before eating any, he didn't want to ruin it.

Zekes wall fell down again and he didn't care because now
he could eat it...he was having a hard time deciding if he wanted
to keep it as a house or eat it, so when it broke, he snatched it up

finger lickin good

Christmas Eve

Malachi's first Christmas...is that face excited, curious,
scared....:)

Christmas Jammie's all ready for bed

I love to get pictures of them sleeping Christmas Eve



First thing Christmas morning

After the minute it took Gabe to focus, he finally noticed
there were presents under the tree

Our Christmas Family Picture
(Funny story about my hair)  I donated my hair in June, chopped
off 26 inches, went from my butt to above my shoulders...
only a couple people noticed...I decided while it was short
I would let my friend cut and style it, only cut 2-3 inches off but
suddenly people were like...oh you cut your hair, wow how is
it having it short...weird that it made a difference


No comments: