Thursday, December 27, 2012

October 2012

Zeke is such a good brother
he is always letting Malachi tackle him



Malachi has made this habit of getting out of the bath
getting all dressed, then climbing back in the tub :S


Happy Halloween!  From The Supers!



Trick or treat...Gabe was so excited, every time he got a candy
he would show everyone which candy he picked and made sure
they were excited about it as well.  Zeke actually got bored after
a few houses...he did point out things like stars in the sky and
beautiful flowers...

Malachi didn't like either of his masks but I
managed to get a couple of shots.

The boys also got to dress up a couple
of times for their preschool class so
I let them pick whichever costume they
wanted...Gabe loves this duck one

Zeke wanted us to all be super hero's  We already had his
and Gabe's costume...I figured since Malachi is such a
climber he could be spiderman...Zeke wanted me to be either
Catwoman or wonderwoman...I didn't think I could pull off the
other so catwoman it is...and Brig is the Hulk

No comments: