Wednesday, June 12, 2013

First campout of 2013

We did the Memorial Day campout with Uncle Paul again this year.  We all enjoyed ourselves

                                              The boys going off to explore together!


 It may have been a mistake to let Malachi on a 4 wheeler (Zeke and Gabe have already been on one and both love it)  Malachi is seriously obsessed already.  I could barely get him off the whole time.
                                           Proof we were all there!

                             Zeke loves Uncle Paul....and no, not just because he has fun toys.

 Malachi had a rough day...first fell off the swing and got a goose egg and a few littlek nicks, then Zeke bumped his chair over and Malachi fell off onto a rock...causing this bleeding, then Malachi was walking and tripped to get a few more knicks into his forehead...this kid needs a helmet.  The next day Zeke got a similar cut on the side of his head playing at a water park with Jacob, but I didn't get a picture...almost identical except for placement.



                                           Playing games with aunt Karen.
 The boys sleeping so peacefully.  I couldn't believe Gabe actually slept on the top bunk (I had to pad the edge cause it made me nervous...he likes to roll)  Malachi threw a fit for about 45 minutes when it was time for bed because he wanted to go up on the top too...man that kid is stubborn!

                              A pretty view on the 4 wheeler trail...there is a river down there.


No comments: