Wednesday, June 12, 2013
March
No Thank You....Keep that Bunny away from me!
My handsome little Easter Boys
Malachi only picked up a few eggs before he realized what was in them and dumped them out wanting to eat them all instead.
Gabe loves these boots, and hats...we thought he looked like the Mario Mushroom guy!
I have been a little emberrassed to post Gabe's birthday cake pictures it didn't really work. He keeps telling me still that's not what he wanted...though we picked out a farming tractor together, looked the picture about 100 times then when it was made he said no, I want a digging tractor...oh well, he still enjoyed eating it.
Zeke nearly gave me a heart attack...There was a fire around the corner and he thought it would be a good idea to climb in his window to see the smoke...but he wanted to hear the sirens too so he opened the window first...leaned on the screen and fell out. I know angels were watching him that day when I think of all the things that could have happened to him, broken neck, internal bleeding, ect...he got a goose egg, scratch, and this nasty bruise on his arm but nothing major or broken.
Hmm it split the Easter pictures...luckily Malachi posed long enough with his brothers...still has a look of don't touch me
The boys learned how to mix colors to make new ones, loved painting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment