Thursday, June 13, 2013

Giant Slip and Slide

 Our ward rented the slip and slide at Peteetneet for a couple of hours.  Brigham and Zeke were having a blast, Gabe didn't like it too much because every time he went down someone else hit him at the bottom, I wasn't too keen on my swimsuit going so far up...Brigham knocked out a few people at the bottom...he definitely went the furthest down.



                                           How cute that he stops to say I love you!

 Too self conscious to post pictures of me going down, but this one wasn't too bad.
 Zeke got a water sled to ride down on...he also got a lot more water this way...splash!
 I was standing half way up and nobody was going so I told Gabe he could go...I set him down and he said no, but I pushed him anyway...of course someone hit him again at the bottom...This was the look I got from him after...he stomped up to me with his grump face and said..."I said No!"

 Brigham racing against a few guys...the girls did this a few times too...Brigham went right after them and took them out...plowed them over at the bottom.
                                       Let's stop for an icecream break...no arguments there.

                                Here is a still shot from Zeke on Brigham's back/water sled
                              Wore Gabe out again, he fell asleep right after bath and dinner.
                                       Malachi came home and did this...I think he wants a bath!


                        Brigham got to be a sled again....They made it all the way to the end!

No comments: