Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Time

Well it's been a crazy little while: between injuries, illnesses, school, and now summer break.  Brigham is still plugging away at his Master's Degree and we are scrounging to get it paid off as quickly as possible, especially as fast as the interest is accruing.  I just finished downloading a bunch of pictures, clear back from January and possibly even our Christmas pictures...I haven't been able to do much because my computer totally crashed...Luckily I backed up all my pictures literally days before it happened...still need to fix it so I can get everything else off of it but at least I have pictures now.  We have had a busy summer already.  We are still working on the back yard...we just got a trampoline set up, we have a couple other toys waiting to be set up...the boys have been camping twice, been to the pool, slip and slide...and trying to get the 7 peaks and the "bouncy place" again within the next couple of weeks.  We want to hit the lake sometime this summer and are getting ready for a trip to California to see some family.  We are still trying to figure out the vehicle for that, Brigham's car needs to last a few years and the truck is a gas hog.  We thought we would have a van by now but we were under budget, then we found one and he undersold us at the last minute (still frustrated) I've been struggling a little lately as well.   but I think we are headed in the right direction and we are enjoying ourselves amid our bursts of chaos.  I look at my boys and can't believe how much they are changing before my eyes.  I love those little guys so much...especially when they are buddies.  I sometimes get caught up in the stresses of life but I am so thankful that I get to be a stay at home mom and enjoy watching them grow and develop...they each offer so much to our little family!  I still have a few pictures to add but I'm pretty much caught up...again :-)

No comments: