Poor Malachi has bitten through his lip so many times...I can't even remember what happened this particular time, Maybe fell off the couch...it was pretty bad :(
The boys had fun painting Malachi with nail polish...and various parts of the basement :S
Wow look! There's spiderman
Zeke didn't miss his photo op.
Playing around in the mall after Red Robin
This was Malachi at the New Year's Party...his must have been after midnight
My little cuties all love to snuggle!
This was a shot I took of the computer with my phone from his photo shoot, but it's cute.
My nephew's birthday is a couple of days before Zeke's so he got 2 parties! We went to Lowe's extreme sports...I didn't get any pictures of them jumping off the high swing into the foam pit but they had a ton of fun!
Zeke was very specific with his request for a chocolate rescue helicopter on water
This was for Zeke's birthday party...Nickel City
Went down to get Zeke to go and this was how I found him




















No comments:
Post a Comment