
Wow where has the time gone. He is getting big so fast, and yet he's still so tiny. Poor little guy doesn't like to eat or sleep. We're really having some issues with eating, he almost had to get a tube, he's still won't eat some days, but he's gaining weight. He is developing well, learning new things. He loves to talk, climb, and play with Zeke. He has said mom and dad a few times, though I don't think it's controlled yet.

Here are some pictures of the boys I took that day. I am so glad they love each other!

Holding hands and flashing signs at the same time. I bet his thumb is up and you just can't see it :)

Brig has been dying to cut Gabriel's hair. I told him he had to wait until he was 6 months, so the next day....
Here is the before picture.

At first he just tried to figure out what was going on.

Then the poor little guy was scared to death. He was so scared his little hands and feet were shaking. We had to stop a couple of times to calm him down, it was so sad :(

Here is the after picture.

He does not stand alone yet but Brig tried to set him back in the highchair afterward and he didn't want anything to do with it. He was not going to sit back in that thing, it's too scary. He stood there for a few minutes until we took him out, he wouldn't sit down for anything. What a smartie.
2 comments:
Wow!! Now that he has had a hair cut he looks like a different kid. It is always fun the first hair cut. I practically had to put Zane in a headlock to cut his. I should of thought of the highchair. Maybe on the next one.....No we are not pregnant.
I am glad Jeff clarified that! Gabriel does look like a different kid, more like a little boy. They grow so fast.
Post a Comment