I tried for a while to keep him out of the swing, 'it's for the baby' but I gave up on it. He sits in it, turns it on and rocks himself. One day he sat in it and less than 5 minutes later this is how we found him.
This is one of the frustrating ones. I thought I finally broke him of it but today he took the vents off again. He takes the vent covers off and throws things down the vent. Then he started climbing in it. There are so many different ways he can get hurt with that, I'm pretty strict but like I said had to stop once for the picture.
This is one of the frustrating ones. I thought I finally broke him of it but today he took the vents off again. He takes the vent covers off and throws things down the vent. Then he started climbing in it. There are so many different ways he can get hurt with that, I'm pretty strict but like I said had to stop once for the picture.




2 comments:
must run in the family, Joey took the vent off here and stuffed something down it, I still haven't dug out whatever it was LOL.... silly boys!!! Ya ya
I don't know what is so amazing about stuffing things in vents but Joey seems to enjoy that too! Except he is old enough to know better! EERRRRGGG! I love the pic of Gabe in the air with the big scared eyes. Too Cute!
Post a Comment