Sunday, September 27, 2009

First Carnival


Here is Gabriel just hanging out letting Zeke have his fun on the rides.

Zeke had a fun time going to the carnival. He got to go on his first rides. This was the very first.


He wasn't too sure about this one once it started flying higher, but eventually he liked it. They were intrigued by the motor in the middle.



The other kid in all the pictures is his cousin Colton, who is a year and a half older than Zeke, even though Zeke is almost bigger already.




Yay, I get to go on one too (says Gabriel). Later he sat on the same

horse as Zeke, they both liked that.







Another truck ride. He loves trucks lately, he's watching me post these and really wants the truck right now.






Choo Choo train!








Close up. He stayed after on this ride so he could push the buttons, because he couldn't reach while he was strapped in.







I went around to get Gabriel, thought Zeke was by the slide, when I looked for him he was to the top of the rockwall already. He climbed it himself in slippers and all. He's really loving the learned to climb trick.










These two were the day before the carnival just playing at the park.








1 comment:

JEFF said...

It is hard to get a good picture while the kids are on the rides. I tried to get a good merry-go-round picture we went to the fair, it was practically impossible. Boys definitely like TRUCKS!!