Brigham's family had a family reunion the week of July 24th. One of the days we spent at Canyon View park. Zeke had a good time, here are some of his adventures. Gabriel stayed in the shade getting spoiled by various family members.

Of course he loves to play with balls.

And anything with wheels. Sound affects included with the ride.

Wheee! That tickles my tummy. He wanted to keep going, I thought he was going to be sick.

There was a big thousand water balloon fight. Zeke loves the water. He wanted to be right there in the middle of it. He thought the idea was to get wet! But some of the adults joined in and they were throwing really hard.

I pulled him aside and let him have a few 'balls' of his own to play with. This picture shows how wet he got, I think from running through the hose.

Here he is launching some water balloons at people (family) clear across the field.
1 comment:
what a little trooper he really clocked the miles keeping up with all the big guys that day!!!
Post a Comment