This was his first day of nursery! He loved it, didn't even know I was gone. He is starting to like it less and less though, I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. 
Look how big he is getting. Sitting there just like a big boy! :) :(

He loves to play the piano.

You can't see how wet he really is but he wanted to help daddy water the plants outside, he enjoyed it too. Partly this was him hitting the water and partly, daddy couldn't resist!
Look how big he is getting. Sitting there just like a big boy! :) :(
He loves to play the piano.
You can't see how wet he really is but he wanted to help daddy water the plants outside, he enjoyed it too. Partly this was him hitting the water and partly, daddy couldn't resist!




1 comment:
I love bedrooms with mattresses all over too! Except I am a little too big to bounce on them now but I love watching the kids do it. As long as there is no other furniture to break a bone on. LOL!
Post a Comment