
Yep, I'm still trying to get all caught up. These are just some cute pictures I found of them.

Here's Gabe getting eaten by Taz, and loving it.

This is how he sleeps a lot of times, just chillin with his hands behind his head. He has a lot of these laid back looks.


if I ever take a picture of Gabe, Zeke needs one too, and visa versa.

Brig and I took turns bouncing the boys on the bed. They love it and were laughing so hard, but that is pretty exhausting for us.


Look at the concentration on his face to get it in his.....um mouth?

These are just some fun shots that I took of Gabe standing on my dresser playing with the mirror.

He says cheeeeese really well.


Poor Zeke split his toe, and I have no idea how, he didn't even cry he just said I have an owie, and I saw his bloody toe.
No comments:
Post a Comment