Monday, November 22, 2010

Boys in July


Zeke would say he is Santa. But he just looks so cute, even though so messy.

If Gabe gets a pictures, Zeke always wants one too.


Zeke now loves building 'houses' this is a picture of one of his first houses.

Wow every dvd and cd off the shelf, including some of the shelves.


And here is the proud face. He thinks he did a good job. I was not so happy.





He didn't want to take a nap this day, so I didn't make him. When I went downstairs a little while later this is what I found.




I love this face. He makes it all the time.






This is one of his favorite spots to play/hide in. That and the computer desk. This is his dresser.







The boys both LOVE to wear boots around.








Gabe is in a phase of climbing into things. He's so tiny.









Everyday bumps and bruises.












And that's the truth! (Anyone ever see that show on PBS where the girl sat on the chair and told a story, ending with that's the truth and sticking her tongue out.)








1 comment:

KarenB said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!