Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Boys


Not sure if anyone checks our blog anymore. It's been a while. But I thought I would update it anyway. I am going to catch it up so here are some pictures from May. The boys love to play around, looking through things, dressing up, and especially wearing boots.

Gabe may be tiny, but he's fiesty. He can hold his own. They are such good brothers.

Their attitude instantly changes when the other one wakes up, and they copy each other and follow each other around all the time.


Wearing hats is a favorite too.








Another day of playing hard. He was supposed to be in bed, when I went to check on him this was how I found him.




Look, I'm flying.






Couldn't resist adding this one. This was not a prompted picture. Daddy lets them roam free, he grabbed the purse on his own.








Wearing aunt Katie's glasses.






1 comment:

Michele, Bree, Mikey, and Joey Andrew said...

Love the shot with Gabe and the purse. That would be a cute black and white. Funny too! Love all of the pics. Looks like these guys are growing very fast!