Wednesday night I started having contractions accompanied by heavy cramping. They were consistant and became more frequent and stronger. I called Brigham home from work when they got to be 6 minutes apart, put the whole plan in motion. After about 5 hours they were no longer consistant. Then a couple hours later they started again, this time much stronger, they were definate contractions. They lasted about 2 1/2 hours and were back to 6 minutes apart. While I was waiting for them to get to 5 minutes I fell asleep and so did they. Everytime I woke up I would have another but they were no longer consistant.
I wasn't ready to have the baby yet, mentally or as far as my house being clean because I wasn't expecting him until between the 21-28 but after all that it was a little disappointing that he didn't come. The rest of the weekend I had false contractions off and on. Sunday we did it all over again, the false contractions were coming on strong and regular but they never switched to the real contractions this time.
One of the guesses that was the same for Brigham and I was the 24th so we'll see if he comes tomorrow. I think I'm ready now. My state of mind has been kind of stagnant the last few days not knowing what to expect! We'll let you know!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment