
We went to California where all month it was in the mid 70's! Except the week we were there when it was in the low 50's. Darn it. We were determined to go to the beach anyway. No one more than Brigham, he was the only one that would get in the water without a wet suit. After the numbness wore off, he was pretty cold! He's boogie boarding on the left.







3 comments:
That looks so fun. I love the pictures. Man I wish we could have come too!
The sad thing is the next week after everyone left, it was back into the mid 70's. Even though it was cold "for California, we won't talk about the freezing weather in Utah," I still had a great time with everyone. Brig and I caught some good waves!!
what fun times, now if Utah had a ocean we would have it all, LOL
Post a Comment