Saturday, July 27, 2013

Safari Park

This was cool...it's like the Zoo but a more natural habitat...I believe this is where they breed the animals for the zoo.  I am posting almost all of the animals that I took pictures of for various reasons...but warning that I am going to flood you with animal pictures...I took one of everyone watching a bird land right by them for the bird show...I need to get the one that Jeff took from his point of view.



I still don't know why the cheetah didn't jump the 3 foot fence











A little blurry, trying to get the tongue tricks










Baby flamingo

Not part of the attraction but inches away






She was spinning the table both ways,(vertical and horizontal)  it was cool

This lion was walking around and dancing, it would bow down for the kids



Another show.  Singing, dancing, limbo, jump rope, hula hoop, etc






On the tram

He said I needed to scoot way in...








Watching the flamingo feed the baby

No comments: