| Here are some of the random things we did in July |
| The boys all like to 'help' do the dishes |
| I tried to take some cool pictures of Zeke with the moon but I don't know how to make it look bigger...this was even during the super moon! |
| The boys got to sleep out on the tramp with daddy. I tried to sleep out with them another night but there were just too many bugs, gotta wait till it cools back down. |
| Grandma Andrew invited us over for the 4th of July BBQ and fireworks |
| watching the bigger fireworks |
| Crazy wind storm...the flag pole was almost bent clear over. |
| keeping cool in the heat |
| new haircuts |
| it's fun to see how Gabe will dress himself. He can match and dress really well, but he loves his boots! |
| Gabe climbed in and snuggled with Zeke in the middle of the night |
| This was the kids watching while we did another concrete pad. |
| Malachi is so chill...he had some layed back positions today crossing his legs and resting his arms behind his head...this was the only one I got though. |




No comments:
Post a Comment