Friday, September 9, 2011

Boys in July



Here are the boys watching our cheapo little fireworks.



This was their reaction for the crackling balls...for some reason they really scared the boys this year?





They loved the sparklers!


Here is the double rainbow we saw...We came out of the store and Zeke said look...God made a beautiful rainbow for us...I was so proud. Then he said, matter of factly... and then he drove away...ha ha still cute!





My sister and her kids came over for the weekend and we celebrated Sabrina's birthday by throwing water balloons at her :) We had a fun water day with a balloon fight, Brig torturing everyone with the hose, and the pool...They loved playing in the gutter too.











Gabe soaking up the sun and the warm-er water.









































Love this sneaky little look.


















He is guarding his balloon ha ha...he loved throwing them at Katie the best.

















I sure love when they are buddies. So cute!





















Here they are with "babies" in their tummies...They would walk around and ask if I wanted to feel their baby kick...they loved it, it was pretty darn cute.






































No comments: