Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Malachi

After so many times thinking he was coming early...I ended up being induced on my due date...still wonder if he would have come on my second prediction date...2 days later but I'll never know. He wasn't making any progress for a month so it was then or wait a week late. It is pretty cool that he was born on July 24th since his middle name is Brigham. As you can see he was a big boy weighing 8 lb. 11 ounces. He measured 20 inches...my biggest! It was a frustrating deliver because the nurse was scatterbrained, I had to ask for everything several times...oh I forgot...I was scheduled in advance and she didn't even order the pitocin until 3 hours later, I had to remind her to give me the antibiotic ect...but delivery was very quick, I pushed for less than a minute! And here came my beautiful baby Malachi!



The boys just stared for the first reaction, very curious. When he was in my tummy Zeke was very curious and involved, Gabe wasn't too interested. once he came out they switched, Gabe was curious and involved and Zeke just stood back and watched.


Oh Daddy snuggles!






Lovies from big brothers.






Here is his cute little face.









Zeke wanted to hold him, look at him checking him out.













Sweet!











Gabe's turn...he had lots of turns, didn't want to leave him alone...so cute and gentle with him too.















Making faces already

















Melody is explaining what is on his belly button.





















Family picture





















He is a cute snuggly baby. He sleeps so well when he is being held





















Home now, and more alert.



















































































My 3 boys!




















More lovies from Gabe!
















My 4 boys :)

















I'm not sure what you did, but I don't think he liked it.
























Everytime we lay him on the floor for tummy time or anything the boys want to lay by him


































































I wonder if he's talking to the angels?























Looks like he's laughing but I think he was crying...he is a happy baby though, it just took forever till I could actually catch it on camera.






















He has long fingers and long toes.


















He plays with his feet a lot, likes to keep them curled too.















Zeke held him all by himself.
























Well if Zeke got to do it, then Gabe wants to do it too.








































we tried to re-create the pictures that were taken at the hospital.
















He has some stern looks....he's so darn cute.



































The boys thought it was so fun that Malachi got to lay in a basket...Gabe says he got to do it, so I want to do it to...so he wanted pictures just like Malachi's.























Now he's a baby.

























Here is Zeke as a baby.





















And Zeke laying in the basket.




























Mommy snuggle time.













I sure love this little guy!











































No comments: