I needed pictures of the boys playing in the leaves this year. They had a lot of fun. Probably because they could make a mess and it was okay. 
They are so handsome. 
It is a little crazy that these pictures were taken the middle of November, usually the leaves are nasty under snow by then. 

Gabe wasn't sure about sitting in the leaves at first but he tried it and it was okay.



I had the perfect spot picked out with these super bright yellow leaves, kinda what I planned the outfit around. Well I waited too long and that morning or the night before they raked up all their leaves. I was sooo tempted to go throw them back over their yard :) I didn't get any bright yellow leaves but got cute pictures still and the boys had fun.
Gabe wasn't sure about sitting in the leaves at first but he tried it and it was okay.
I had the perfect spot picked out with these super bright yellow leaves, kinda what I planned the outfit around. Well I waited too long and that morning or the night before they raked up all their leaves. I was sooo tempted to go throw them back over their yard :) I didn't get any bright yellow leaves but got cute pictures still and the boys had fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment