This month we found out that we are expecting again. We decided not to tell anyone until Christmas where we had all sorts of clever ideas of how to tell our family the news. We didn't really stick to any of those plans for one reason or another but they were all excited no matter how they found out. We did wait until Christmas, mostly. A week or so before Christmas we added a baby tracker to the bottom of the blog, one person noticed early and another noticed shortly after. We thought we were being pretty sneaky. Anyway yes, baby number 3 is on the way. I am due July 24th. We are excited. The boys are both really excited too, they keep asking when the baby is going to "pop out" They have been holding babies around the house and saying how much they love the baby already.
We kept asking Zeke if it was going to be a boy or a girl...he kept saying just a baby. The last couple weeks he keeps saying her and she and even now saying baby girl. I wish I could post him saying baby, he says it with an accent it is sooooo cute. My prediction is a girl also, just because my cravings were different and I was slightly more nausious and extremely tired, but I could just be trying to convince myself....of course I will still be happy if it is a boy, especially if he is anything like my other two :)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment