Zeke used to fight me with pictures, not sure if it was knowingly but I could never get one. Now he likes to see the picture on the camera so he loves to get his picture taken. He is posing here. If I take a picture of Gabe he wants one of him too, usually doing the same thing!
He has all sorts of cool and funny tongue tricks. This was just a face. It shows off his teeth though, today he actually got #15 broken through.
For a little while he didn't want to sit in the highchair, he wanted to sit like a big boy, and he does look so big!

Katie took the boys out to play and of course Zeke found the water, he loves water.

I never thought to take a picture of this, but I love it. Zeke has a million toys but he loves rocks. We go for a walk, he's fine the whole time playing with a rock. He likes to bring them in the house and play with them. I don't know what is so entertaining about them but he sure is fascinated by them.

Here is Zeke's first time on the potty! He sat there ready to go. Then I got the camera out to capture the moment. Not sure if it was the camera or him, but he stood up and peed on the floor right by the potty. I wasn't even trying to get him to go, just introducing it to him, but he wanted to try. Still haven't been forcing the issue, but he has peed on the potty 5 times already! He has peed on the floor by the potty about 20 :( I'm trying to decide if he's ready, and if I am.

He liked to get his teeth brushed then he hated it, then he discovered my electric toothbrush and loved it again, so we switched the head and use that. Now sometimes he likes it sometimes he doesn't.

This may be a repeat picture but it's still cute. The little monkey. He learned how to climb so now he climbs up, over, on, through..... everything.

Zeke has a new fascination with puting things on his arms, usually scrunchies, but anything that will fit. Some of the times he looks like a little warrior. This picture reminds me of the Army of Heleman, not that they did this but he is an honorable young man.

After church he carried his tie around, held it on with his chin for a while. Silly boy.

Zeke was playing with this pan, first as a toy, then as peek-a-boo, then he discovered the echo so he would put it all the way on his head and sing and laugh, then make sure we were watching and do it again, very clever.

I finally surrendered the spoon for the mess. I thought he should be able to feed himself by now and realized he probably could if I let him try more. He still uses his hands occassionally but he can finally use a spoon. Here is his efforts with spaghetti. He did soup the other day, did really well with it, but the bib saw quite a bit.
For a little while he didn't want to sit in the highchair, he wanted to sit like a big boy, and he does look so big!
Katie took the boys out to play and of course Zeke found the water, he loves water.
I never thought to take a picture of this, but I love it. Zeke has a million toys but he loves rocks. We go for a walk, he's fine the whole time playing with a rock. He likes to bring them in the house and play with them. I don't know what is so entertaining about them but he sure is fascinated by them.
Here is Zeke's first time on the potty! He sat there ready to go. Then I got the camera out to capture the moment. Not sure if it was the camera or him, but he stood up and peed on the floor right by the potty. I wasn't even trying to get him to go, just introducing it to him, but he wanted to try. Still haven't been forcing the issue, but he has peed on the potty 5 times already! He has peed on the floor by the potty about 20 :( I'm trying to decide if he's ready, and if I am.
He liked to get his teeth brushed then he hated it, then he discovered my electric toothbrush and loved it again, so we switched the head and use that. Now sometimes he likes it sometimes he doesn't.
This may be a repeat picture but it's still cute. The little monkey. He learned how to climb so now he climbs up, over, on, through..... everything.
Zeke has a new fascination with puting things on his arms, usually scrunchies, but anything that will fit. Some of the times he looks like a little warrior. This picture reminds me of the Army of Heleman, not that they did this but he is an honorable young man.
After church he carried his tie around, held it on with his chin for a while. Silly boy.
Zeke was playing with this pan, first as a toy, then as peek-a-boo, then he discovered the echo so he would put it all the way on his head and sing and laugh, then make sure we were watching and do it again, very clever.
I finally surrendered the spoon for the mess. I thought he should be able to feed himself by now and realized he probably could if I let him try more. He still uses his hands occassionally but he can finally use a spoon. Here is his efforts with spaghetti. He did soup the other day, did really well with it, but the bib saw quite a bit.




No comments:
Post a Comment