We went to see Santa Friday. We got diverted to this Santa but I'm glad we did. He was so nice and fun. I think he is the real one!
This was the day Zeke didn't want to smile for any camera shots. He was playful with him off the camera though.
Gabe was very fascinated with Santa. I couldn't get him to look forward, I even went back a second time to try again. Wish I would have took more of Santa playing with him, now I know he wouldn't look at me anyway :( Oh well.
Gabe was very fascinated with Santa. I couldn't get him to look forward, I even went back a second time to try again. Wish I would have took more of Santa playing with him, now I know he wouldn't look at me anyway :( Oh well.




1 comment:
What a great excuse to get to keep some banana bread! The Santa pictures are cute and I love your family Christmas pictures. We did the same thing for ours this year (the camera with the timer). I set up the laptop next to the camera with some funny animal home videos in hopes that it would help the kids smile. It ended up being kind of a naughty video and I realized that maybe it wasn't such a great idea.
Post a Comment