Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Zeke's Fun

The song I have on here is Zeke's favorite song. It took me forever to figure out who it was by or what it was called. But finally I found it. Everytime he hears it he starts dancing like a maniac. Since I don't know how to get things from my video camera to my blog, I thought I'd put a couple of pictures of him grooving to the song. I put it on my playlist so you can get the full visualization and picture him dancing. lol. Well that and so I can play it and get him to dance on demand.

This one he's done for a while it's kind of like turning the stearing wheel. He does that or like he's holding a hula hoop spinning it. He also started dancing with his hips which I think is so cute or he does a run in place thing.

This is a newer one he has started, similar to the stearing wheel. This one he has some rhythm to he goes in slow motion very precise, then he does it fast then goes slow again, it's so cute!


This picture has a couple stories to it. First this is the look he did a while ago that I tried to capture, then he stopped doing it for a while. He's been doing it again lately, I call it his excited face. This isn't a very good picture but it's the best I've captured so far. The other part I'm not sure what to call it. With Gabriel at first he was oblivious, then jealous, then sweet, now I don't know. Sometimes he gets angry in a jealous way, sometimes he's sweet and curious. But he's been trying to be a baby again. He climbs into the swing and turns it on for himself. He also climbs into the bouncy seat. Today he was mad because he wanted Gabriel's bottle. He's even been waking up more at night again, not sure what that's about but it's getting a little frustrating. Some things he does is cute (like the swing, as long as he doesn't break it) but I hope it's just a phase. At least he is still very affectionate and loving!


No comments: