Monday, June 15, 2009

Gabriel's Look


I tried to get a picture that would show how curly his hair gets when it's wet. It's crazy cause it's REALLY straight when it's dry.

Here I tried to gel him up a mohawk but it didn't work.
He usually sucks his thumb, sometimes his pinky, and sometimes his middle two fingers. Lately he's been going for his whole fist, it's really funny but I haven't got a picture of that yet.
Here's the peace sign he likes to flash, we got one for the ultrasound too.

So peaceful.


3 comments:

Michele, Bree, Mikey, and Joey Andrew said...

yummy. lol.

cherryakaren said...

He does love his fingers, LOL.
I had no idea his hair was sooo curly wet, cute!!!

katlynh24 said...

oh man my boy is sooooo cute I just want to snuggle him. I love my little Gabriel and snuggle bunnny Zeke too