Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snowy Day

Technically it has snowed a lot for Zeke, when he was a baby. This is his first real experience with it though.

He wasn't too sure what to think about this cold stuff at first. He didn't want to touch it.

Too many cute pictures to choose from, I couldn't narrow it down any more.





He got used to it and decided this snow stuff is kind of fun! It's much better with gloves on.
















Then he admired how big daddy's snowman was!

















2 comments:

JEFF said...

WOW, SNOW ALREADY. THEN AGAIN, IT IS LATE FALL. WE ARE STILL IN THE 70'S AND 80'S HERE. :-) I'M THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE BEACH THIS WEEKEND W/TIFF AND THE BOYS. WE SHALL SEE, THE WOMAN GETS THE LAST WORD YOU KNOW!
THAT IS AN IMPRESSIVE SNOW MAN, IT JUST NEEDS SOME ACCESSORIES.

Michele, Bree, Mikey, and Joey Andrew said...

AAWWWW what a cutie. I remember when Bree had her first snow experience. Soooo fun. I wish we could be there to share it all with you.