We had our
ultrasound on the 19th. We were going to tell everyone for Thanksgiving but my sister was right, I couldn't wait. The baby looks healthy, but there is concern for later. I have a two vessel cord (single umbillical artery). This can lead to early delivery low birth weight or inutero growth retardation. Good news is that 2/3 of babies are fine. Bad news is the 1/3 have serious problems with the heart, stomach, or nervous system. They double checked the heart and it looks good. Problems come later when the baby gets too big for one artery to supply enough nutrients. So far everything else looks good, which is a good sign, he said if everything else is okay it shouldn't be a problem.. We will probably get another ultrasound later and they check to make sure the baby eats and urinates, and is growing. We'll let you know.

First of all the baby was very squirmy and playful. We got the peace sign letting us know everything is cool.

Next he flashed his parts, yes I said he! Zeke has a best friend (hopefully)and little brother all in one!

He wanted to make sure we knew he was a boy, he showed us several times.
I don't know why one of the pictures posted sideways, it is fine on my computer so I don't know how to fix it, sorry.
2 comments:
Congrats on the little brother! That is awesome. Do you have a name picked out? We will keep you in our prayers!!!!!
Peace! I think it's a boy!!
Prayers, always.
Post a Comment