Thursday, August 25, 2011

Backyard Adventures



The boys have had a blast with the backyard...they got a huge dirt pile to play in, a rock pile to climb on, a wall to hike across! This is them throwing dirt at each other and themselves...Gabe puts his fists over his eyes then releases the dirt it flies everywhere but doesn't get in his eyes as much...pretty clever.

King of the mountain!



Sliding down








I will copy you, but do it better :)






They were also jumping off the pile, they got some pretty good air and distance...Gabe would jump so high he'd fall over and land on his head sometimes but got back up and did it again...quite entertaining for us all.







This is Zeke watching out the window when he couldn't come out...Daddy was working with the backhoe.










Hiking across the wall, who knows what adventure they were on this time....I love their creativity.
















Look at me I'm driving!













Zeke loves to help...he got on and helped Daddy use the tractor, then of course Gabe wanted to.




















I love his face in this picture the concentration and expression like he's really driving and digging. I wonder if the boys will like the backyard as much when they are old enough to have to help with the work :) They do help now though they will pick up rocks and throw them in the wheelbarrow or rock pile...sometimes good rocks, sometimes gravel sized :)















No comments: