Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boys in March



Here is Zeke eating his food so good, and making quite a mess of his face :)
This is a seperate occassion...still messy, and still cute!








He's always made so many different faces. I love it.




Gabe loves to get his picture taken...He's saying cheese.



Malachi really wanted us to know he was a boy. We would be looking at the heart or something but like every ten seconds he would give us another gender flash...this one is pretty obvious.










We actually went to my sister who works in labor and delivery a month earlier than the official ultrasound and played around with the machine...This is where I found out he wasn't a girl like I thought...I wasn't convinced with the first shot so even here he flashed a few times so I knew.









Here is a cute profile shot of him.













No comments: