Monday, June 13, 2011

Updates

Here is my attempt at blogging on my blog. I realize it has been quite a while since I have updated the blog...This pregnancy has been pretty draining. My first two pregnancies were really easy and I actually enjoyed being pregnant the whole time. Between the two boys and this pregnancy I have had very little energy. I have also been having a hard time with depression...I'm hoping it is from pregnancy hormones and not something that I inherited from my mom, I'm a little scared because she was my age when she started getting bad. This last week I have been on bedrest because I had so many preterm delivery symptoms. I have been a little paranoid this pregnancy anyway about delivering early, but Malachi (update for some of you who may not have heard the name we chose) seems anxious to come. I was even having contractions every 3 minutes for over 4 hours, they weren't very strong but still made me nervous, especially with all the other things that were going on that week. But I went to the doctor and he said I should make it a couple more weeks (of course he said that with Zeke 2 days before I delivered) and my body has calmed down a bit so hopefully he can make it full term.
Anyway I try to spend time with the boys and keeping my house from falling down and the past few months we have been spending every chance we get trying to get the backyard done. The weather was great, we finally got a spring...however this year we were hoping for the regular warm dry spring...we were pushed back pretty far on the progress...I have pictures coming later of the yard. So pretty much if I have energy and motivation I am catching up on all the work that needs to be done. The blog has not even been on my list of things to do. But the warm weather has helped my mood and I have been told by a few people I need to update so I figure it is long over due anyway. There are so many fun things we have done and blessing we have gotten in the past few months. Most of all I am so grateful for my family, there is so much love in this home and I know I am truly blessed.

No comments: