Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gabriel is 1


Gabe wasn't too sure about his candle, or the cake.

He picked at it for about 5 minutes, not really touching it.

Then I squished his fingers in and had him taste it.


He still didn't make a mess, just picked at it with his thumb and finger, eating a crumb at a time.



This was at the end, only cause the frosting was messy.




Finally a bite!




That's it, he was done, and that was pretty much what we made him do. Silly boy.






He sure is a monkey though.







These were the cakes for his party.









Opening presents. He is so tiny, I'm sure he could fit right inside the bag, no problem.








Let's try this again, still starting out cautious.










But at least he got into it a little the second time around.


























Alright, more than a crumb!




























Alright mom, I'm bored.
















Look what I did!














Gabriel started walking before a year, he was about 10 months when he started venturing off on his own. So crazy to see him walking on his own! I love you Gabriel!















1 comment:

KarenB said...

I can't believe how awesome you are at making cakes Nita! Those are amazing. It looks like those boys had a wonderful time on their birthdays. They are adorable. Happy birthday Zeke and Gabriel!