They were even cuter later on but the camera battery died, so we only got the pictures of Gabriel when he wasn't used to his costume yet. Here they are together, two cute boys but they must have looked like girls because quite a few people said look how cute she is.
Here is Zeke's cute puppy dog face (covered with soup). He really wanted to be a doggy this year. It took a little while to figure out the trick or treating, by the end he was trying to grab handfuls of candy at a time!
Here is Gabe all bundled up, I was expecting it to be really cold so I was prepared. It ended up being a fairly warm day so I think he was too warm at times.
Here is Gabe all bundled up, I was expecting it to be really cold so I was prepared. It ended up being a fairly warm day so I think he was too warm at times.




2 comments:
Love the pics! Cutie pies!
I love the costumes and all the other adorable pictures! I'm glad I finally found your blog!
Post a Comment