While we were at the hospital my sister Katie and her kids came over to watch Zeke. (Her boy is 2 1/2 and Zeke is 14 months, almost the same size). While they were here they taught each other a few things. 
Zeke taught Colton how to headbutt everything. And Colton taught Zeke that the house was not child proof, and how to paint. I had this craft paint on my desk so I could do hand and footprints of Gabriel. I think Zeke found it and Colton showed him how to open it.
Wow, this is fun! The next day Colton found the white out and tried it all again!
Wow, this is fun! The next day Colton found the white out and tried it all again!




3 comments:
Wow, that kid should be in the movies. He has so many different expressions. He would make bank here in Japan. They are all over the blonde hair blue eyed kids!
love the paint day, ahahha oh such memories, gotta love the shaing of talents LOL.
That is a classic!! This is only the beginning. It becomes more fun when he learns how to open the fridge.
Post a Comment