Sunday, October 26, 2008

Seasons of Fun



Time for my annual pumpkin painting! Zeke loves all the decorations. New things to figure out and entertain him! He is sitting up really well, although he prefers to stand. He pulls himself up to things and wants to walk. He scoots but doesn't crawl. He is very talkative lately.
This is Zeke's first experience with snow. It only sprinkled but he still enjoyed watching the tiny snowflakes hit his nose. (It snowed October 12)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I hope this doesn't post twice. I had to make a new password, I'll give you one guess why. Anyway, I love the picture by the pumpkins. He looks like a dolly..ok, a handsome dolly. It's fun to see how far along you are and what the baby is doing during that month. I remember doing that with a book, now there's a computer to look it up on. Cool. Love you guys, and maybe, just maybe....girls. :) Cynthia